Concord Primary School
What are the rankings in co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
What are the admission rates in primary 1 (P1) registration?Learn more about Primary 1 (P1) registration in MOE (Ministry of Education, Singapore).
- School Vision
Caring Hearts, Enriched Minds, Determined Spirits
- School Mission
To nurture Concordians with Character and Passion for learning to face life's challenges.
- School Philosophy, Culture and Ethos
The school believes that Every Concordian is An Engaged Learner and has provided platforms to enable our students to contribute, excel and to showcase their talents as Every Individual Matters.
Through the programmes and efforts, the school strives to nurture our students with the essential 21st century competencies. The school builds a network of quality partnerships as we are firm believers of the adage that it takes a village to raise a child. We want them to enjoy their schooling experiences, build strong foundations in knowledge, values and character and discover their passion in life. We aspire to develop Concordians who are upright and resilient and who possess the ability to boldly take on the challenges in life and contribute selflessly to the school and society.
The school has a unique iGIVE culture, which centres itself on building the character of its students. In iGIVE:
* Graciousness is to have the respect, harmony, care and abundance mentality to be able to work and support as a team.
* Integrity is to stay true to our mission, to go the extra mile, be responsible and accountable in actions and have the courage to stand up for what is right.
* Vibrancy is to cater to differentiated needs via providing a variety of platforms to learn, exhibit and excel, and to celebrate together with dignity and pride.
* Enterprise is to be daring to innovate and embark on calculated risks with a constructive mindset to learn and strive for peaks of excellence.
What are the distinctive programmes?
- E3 Reasoning (Enable, Enrich and Empower) @ Concord
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) / Interdisciplinary
- Outdoor Education @ Concord
Learning for Life Programme (LLP) / Sports and outdoor education
What are the subjects?
What are the co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
Singapore Red Cross Society
Visual and Performing Arts
Band - Brass
Dance - Indian
Dance - International
Young Artist Club
Clubs and Societies
What are the specialised facilities and resources?
- Allied educators (Learning and behavioural support)