Singapore Primary Schools Balloting History in Primary 1 Registration
We present all the primary schools in Singapore based on the Primary 1 registration balloting history for Phase 1, 2A(1), 2A(2), 2B, 2C and 2C Supplementary.
Overview of phases
- Phase 1: You have another child currently studying at your preferred school.
- Phase 2A(1): You are a former student of your preferred school, and have signed up as a member of the alumni association; You are a member of the Advisory or Management Committee of your preferred school.
- Phase 2A(2): You or another child of yours have previously studied in your preferred school; You are a staff member of the school; Your child is currently in the MOE Kindergarten under the purview of and located within your preferred school.
- Phase 2B: You are a parent volunteer at the school; You are a member endorsed by the church or clan directly connected to the school; You are endorsed as an active community leader.
- Phase 2C: If your child is eligible for P1 and not yet registered in a primary school.
- Phase 2C Supplementary: If your child is eligible for P1 and not yet registered in a primary school after Phase 2C.
Learn more details about registration phases and key dates from MOE (Ministry of Education, Singapore)