Pasir Ris Primary School
What are the rankings in co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
What are the admission rates in primary 1 (P1) registration?Learn more about Primary 1 (P1) registration in MOE (Ministry of Education, Singapore).
- School Vision
Lifelong Learners, Active Citizens
- School Mission
Nurturing Pasirians to be confident and compassionate critical thinkers
- School Philosophy, Culture and Ethos
We believe that
- every Child is a Winner.
- every Child can Learn and Achieve to the maximum of his potential given the proper guidance and nurturing.
- as teachers, we are in the business of enhancing lives.
- we make a great difference in every child's behaviour, motivation and achievement.
- by keeping fit and by taking care of our own health and professional growth, we can contribute more to our children's growth and development.
- parents are our partners-in-education. We will work closely with parents and the community to achieve our mission of preparing our children for the challenges of the future.
What are the distinctive programmes?
- E3 in Sports@PRPS
Learning for Life Programme (LLP) / Sports and outdoor education
- Leaders Growing Leaders
Learning for Life Programme (LLP) / Community service and student leadership
What are the subjects?
What are the co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
Visual and Performing Arts
Ensemble - Guzheng
Clubs and Societies
Outdoor Activities Club
What are the specialised facilities and resources?
- Allied educators (Learning and behavioural support)