Yumin Primary School
What are the rankings in co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
What are the admission rates in primary 1 (P1) registration?Learn more about Primary 1 (P1) registration in MOE (Ministry of Education, Singapore).
- School Vision
A Flourishing Champion in Every Child
- School Mission
Build Character, Challenge Minds, Enrich Lives
- School Philosophy, Culture and Ethos
After 6 years of education at Yumin Primary School, we want our students to attain a champion mindset - with the 'wings and roots' for 21st century learning and living. We have articulated 3 Student Outcomes in line with MOE DOE and 21st CC, which we believe will prepare our Champions with the knowledge, skills and values necessary for the future:
- Confident & Effective Communicators
- Critical & Creative Thinkers
- Caring & Gracious Citizens
The school endeavours to provide a holistic and balanced education for all our students. Students graduating from Yumin Primary are developed in the 5 domains of student development i.e. Cognitive, Social & Moral, Morale, Aesthetics & Physical, Leadership & Innovation domains. We aim to systematically equip our students with the 21st Century competencies and develop into a confident person, a self-directed learner, a concerned citizen and an active contributor. This is the shared aspiration and responsibility of all staff.
The School Beliefs
- all students want to learn and can learn, though they may learn differently.
- having high expectations of all our students, providing them with opportunities and support are the foundations for progress.
- teachers make a difference.
- quality teaching contributes to good student discipline (in learning and behaviour), and that good discipline contributes to quality teaching and learning.
- in teamwork and collaboration.
- a holistic education best prepares our students for the future.
The School Motto: We Aspire, We Strive, We Achieve, We Serve
We Aspire to be the Best we can Be
We Strive with Integrity & Perseverance to Achieve our Goals
We Serve with Respect and Compassion
What are the distinctive programmes?
- Compassionate Champions, Rooted Singaporeans, Citizens of the World – Developing 21st CC in Yumin Champions
Learning for Life Programme (LLP) / Community service and student leadership
- I3QUEST – Question, Imagine, Innovate, Inspire
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) / Coding
What are the subjects?
What are the co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
Visual and Performing Arts
Art and Craft Club
Ensemble - Guzheng
Ensemble - String
Singapore Red Cross Society
Clubs and Societies
What are the specialised facilities and resources?
- Allied educators (Learning and behavioural support)