Anchor Green Primary School
What are the rankings in co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
What are the admission rates in primary 1 (P1) registration?Learn more about Primary 1 (P1) registration in MOE (Ministry of Education, Singapore).
- School Vision
A Community of Aspiring and Gracious Learners
- School Mission
Nurture Talents, Develop Character, Groom Leaders
- School Philosophy, Culture and Ethos
Anchor Green Primary School believes that every child has unique talents and abilities and can be developed to his fullest potential if his emotional and physical needs are met. The belief is that every individual
- wants to learn when opportunities are given
- has the potential to learn and develop to his/her fullest potential
- learns better in a happy and nurturing environment
- can be taught good values and habits
- can achieve all round development
What are the distinctive programmes?
- A.G.P.S Arts (Aspire, Grow, Passion and Serve through the Arts)
Learning for Life Programme (LLP) / Music and performing arts/ visual arts and design
- Empowering Learners to be Environmental Activists (ELEA)
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) / Interdisciplinary
What are the subjects?
What are the co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
Visual and Performing Arts
Dance - Modern
Digital Media Club
Ensemble - Guzheng
Ensemble - Handbell / Handchime
Clubs and Societies
What are the specialised facilities and resources?
- Allied educators (Learning and behavioural support)