Keming Primary School
What are the rankings in co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
What are the admission rates in primary 1 (P1) registration?Learn more about Primary 1 (P1) registration in MOE (Ministry of Education, Singapore).
- School Vision
Enlightened Students, Enriched Citizens
- School Mission
Connecting Hearts, Engaging Minds
- School Philosophy, Culture and Ethos
We believe that
(1) Every child can learn, whatever his starting point. We will help each child find success in learning.
(2) Every child is unique. Each child will therefore succeed in different ways.
(3) Every child needs different attributes to succeed in the future. We will nurture the whole child.
We provide a caring and supportive environment for our students with a focus on connecting hearts and engaging minds.
What are the distinctive programmes?
- INquiry Science Projects Involving Research and Experiments (I.N.S.P.I.R.E. the Scientist in Me)
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) / Science
- Sports4All@Keming: Character Development through Sports
Learning for Life Programme (LLP) / Sports and outdoor education
What are the subjects?
What are the co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
Clubs and Societies
Chess Club - International
Young Inventors' Club
Visual and Performing Arts
Dance - Chinese
Dance - International
What are the specialised facilities and resources?
- Allied educators (Learning and behavioural support)