St. Stephen's School
What are the rankings in co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
What are the admission rates in primary 1 (P1) registration?Learn more about Primary 1 (P1) registration in MOE (Ministry of Education, Singapore).
- School Vision
A community of Caring, Confident and Independent Learners Serving and Excelling for the Glory of God.
- School Mission
Enabling all Stephenians to learn how to learn and to learn how to live; empowering them to become men of integrity and men for others.
- School Philosophy, Culture and Ethos
The Lasallian Philosophy is to form a Community where teachers and students can live their faith and become the persons that God wants them to be. We believe that:
- The love of Christ binds together as children of God, people of all races and conditions, rich or poor, bright or otherwise, for all are made in God's image and members of His family. On this faith rests the mutual love and respect that is fostered between teacher and student.
- The Brothers and their lay colleagues educate the young in the tradition of our founder, St John Baptist de La Salle, giving attention to all and especially to students whose development is hindered by economic, personal and other problems.
- Religious development is not isolated from development of the mind and conscience, nor from development of the body. Logic and analysis, honesty and team-work in games, all provide a sound foundation for understanding religion and living by one's beliefs.
- We teach what is true, just, good and beautiful, guided by our Catholic philosophy which finds harmony not contradiction, in spirit and matter, in faith and reason.
- Like parents, teachers labour to form the minds and characters of students and become transformed in the process, as teacher and student help each other grow as persons. Students must learn how to learn as they need to teach themselves after leaving school.
- Success in school means more than good examination results. It means learning how to live as well as how to make a living.
Our mission is fulfilled when our students:
- Understand and accept themselves and others, develop their talents in service to society, to nation and to the world.
- Think logically and critically and express themselves effectively.
- Know clearly what they believe and why they believe.
- Believe and trust in God, maintain physical fitness and mental health, avoiding excesses and abuses, possess social awareness and a sense of responsibility for the common good.
What are the distinctive programmes?
- MUsic for STephenians (MUST)
Learning for Life Programme (LLP) / Music and performing arts
- Physical EducAtion and Sports for every StephenIAN (PASSIAN)
Learning for Life Programme (LLP) / Sports and outdoor education
What are the subjects?
What are the co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
Track and Field
Visual and Performing Arts
Band - Brass
Clubs and Societies
LDDS - English
Science and Green Club
What are the specialised facilities and resources?
- Allied educators (Learning and behavioural support)