Woodlands Ring Primary School
What are the rankings in co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
What are the admission rates in primary 1 (P1) registration?Learn more about Primary 1 (P1) registration in MOE (Ministry of Education, Singapore).
- School Vision
Passionate Learners, Gracious Citizens
- School Mission
Nurture pupils to be life-long learners and effective members of society
- School Philosophy, Culture and Ethos
To cater a holistic, pupil-centric and values-driven education for the pupils, the school plans and implements programmes that address the cognitive, aesthetic, moral, physical and social (CAMPS) needs of our pupils. To provide and sustain quality learning experiences in Woodlands Ring Primary school, the school considered the needs and experiences of the pupils and drew its own Teaching and Learning Framework that places emphasis on the following:
- Customisation : Varied instructional models and strategies are deployed to maximise pupils' learning and ensure that every pupil learns effectively
- Connection - Learning content are linked to previous experiences or authentic contexts and included 21st century skills where appropriate
- Celebration - Pupils experience success in learning tasks that are challenging and accomplishable
Amongst all these, the school's philosophy, "Every child is unique and able to excel" resides in all staff, leading the staff in their actions and dealings with the pupils.
What are the distinctive programmes?
- Investigative Project Work @ WRPS
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) / Science
What are the subjects?
What are the co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
Visual and Performing Arts
Art and Craft Club
Band - Brass
Dance - Chinese
Dance - Hip Hop
Dance - Indian
Dance - Malay
Clubs and Societies
What are the specialised facilities and resources?
- Allied educators (Learning and behavioural support)