Endeavour Primary School
What are the rankings in co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
What are the admission rates in primary 1 (P1) registration?Learn more about Primary 1 (P1) registration in MOE (Ministry of Education, Singapore).
- School Vision
A Leading School of Vibrant Learners, Rooted in Good Values
- School Mission
To provide a unique schooling experience in a caring community to develop every child in the Cognitive, Aesthetic, Moral, Physical and Social (CAMPS) domains.
- School Philosophy, Culture and Ethos
In Endeavour, we prepare our students to be ready for the future; as a school, we are innovative;
in what we do, we are child-centric; and we want our students to show excellence in all that they do.
The school is guided by a simple Philosophy: "In all that we do, it is for the students, and in what we do, we want to do it well." There is a concerted effort among staff to be student-centric and to do our best to enable all students to succeed.
School Vision: A Leading School of Vibrant Learners, Rooted in Good Values
- "A Leading School": To lead with innovative practices and be a school of excellence.
- "Vibrant Learners": To learn with passion and to be developed in the 21st CC (in particular, Curiosity, Confidence & Collaboration) to take on the challenges of the future.
-"Rooted in Good Values": To live by school values of diligence, perseverance, innovation, integrity, compassion, respect and responsibility; and to be of exemplary character
School Mission: To provide a unique schooling experience in a caring community to develop every child in the Cognitive, Aesthetics, Moral, Physical and Social (CAMPS) domains.
- We believe in building a culture of care in fulfilling our mission
- We develop our students to be cognitively abled, aesthetically attuned, morally upright, physically active and socially responsible.
School Strategic Thrusts (ST) to support the realisation of School Vision are:
- ST 1: Nurturing students to become citizens of fine character
- ST 2: Inspiring students to become vibrant learners
- ST 3: Growing staff to lead in personal and professional excellence
Through our programmes, in particular the LLP and ALP, our school continues to strengthen our identity in the community as a school of innovative practices in providing holistic education for our pupils.
What are the distinctive programmes?
- Every Child a Performer (ECAP)
Learning for Life Programme (LLP) / Music and performing arts
- Nurturing Thinkers through Knowledge Building Practices
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) / Interdisciplinary
What are the subjects?
What are the co-curricular activities (CCAs)?
Visual and Performing Arts
Art and Craft Club
Dance - Chinese
Dance - Malay
Drama - English
Ensemble - Guzheng
Clubs and Societies
What are the specialised facilities and resources?
- Allied educators (Learning and behavioural support)